Recipe courtesy of @iisaxxo
1 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
1 Scoop PROFI Chocolate
2-3 Tbsp Water
2-3 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
Peanut Butter Mixture:
1 Cup Peanut Butter
3 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
1. Melt the chocolate chips.
2. Mix together all ingredients in the chocolate mixture.
3. Place a layer of the chocolate mixture in a cupcake cup & put in the freezer for 30 minutes.
4. Mix together the peanut butter & coconut sugar.
5. Place a layer of the peanut butter mixture ontop of the frozen chocolate & put back in the freezer for another 30 minutes.
6. Remove from freezer & place the last layer of the chocolate mixture.
7. Put it in the freezer & let it set for about an hour.
8. Enjoy! 🙂