4 Cans Tomato Paste
1 1/3 Cups Water
1/4 Cup Oil
1/2 Cup PROFI Pro Original (Protein Booster)
1/4 Cup Sugar
2 1/2 Tsp Salt
1 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
1 1/4 Tsp Guar Gum
1. Measure all ingredients.
2. In a large bowl, stir together spices and gums. Then, mix in the water.
3. In another bowl, blend tomato paste and spice mixture until smooth.
4. In small bowl, mix the oil with PROFI Pro Original (Protein Booster) until the mixture is completely mixed. Add into the tomato paste mixture.
5. In a food processor, blend soup for 3 minutes.
6. Fill canning jars with tomato soup concentrate and cook in a pressure cooker at 15 psi for 5 minutes.
7. To serve, empty the soup into a pot. Stirring constantly, slowly add an equal amount of water to the soup. Heat to 75°C (hot but not boiling), while stirring often.