- 1 Scoop PROFI Chocolate
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- ¼ Tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ Cup Coconut Flour
- ½ Cup Sweetened (or unsweetened) Apple Sauce
- ½ Cup Peanut or Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Natural Vanilla Extract
Cream Cheese Maple Glaze
- 2 to 3 Tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Milk (of any kind)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease donut pan with butter or if you prefer coconut butter.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, mix all wet ingredients together.
- Add the mixed wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir together until blended well.
- Spoon the batter into a Ziploc (sandwich size will work) bag (with a small hole cut in the corner) to make it easier to evenly pipe the batter into the donut pan. Tap the pan on the counter to level out the batter and ensure that there are no air bubbles.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes. After 10 minutes, remove the pan from the oven and insert a toothpick into the donut to see if it comes out clean.
- After the donuts have finished baking, remove pan from oven and remove donuts from pan for cooling. Tip: To remove donuts from pan, flip pan upside down onto a cooling rack and gently tap the bottom of the tray.
- To make the glaze, mix all ingredients in small bowl. Tip: Place small bowl with mixture in microwave and heat on medium heat for ten seconds. Remove and finish stirring mixture until blended well.
- With a spoon, drizzle the glaze directly on the donut until coated lightly. Add sprinkles on top.
- Serve immediately, or place in an air tight container and store in the refrigerator.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Bake Time: 12 – 14 minutes Makes 6 donuts