Looking for a healthier alternative to traditional flatbread or dough? We have your answer! Check out our recipe for high protein cauliflower flatbread!
1 Scoop PROFI Protein Booster
1 Cup Cauliflower, boiled & mashed
1/4 Cup Raw Carrots, finely shredded
2 Large Eggs (or egg substitute)
1 Cup White Cheddar Cheese
3/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tsp Crushed Red Chili Pepper Flakes
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Cut cauliflower into pieces & boil for 8 minutes or until soft.
3. Drain the cauliflower.
4. Blend the cauliflower in a food processor until it is mashed.
5. Shred carrots in a food processor.
6. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except for eggs until well mixed.
7. Beat eggs & add to the rest of the ingredients.
8. On a table, place the flatbread batter between 2 pieces of parchment paper. Roll as thin as possible with a rolling pin.
9. Place on a baking sheet & remove the top layer of parchment paper.
10. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until crispy.
11. Cut into pieces & enjoy with your favourite dip!