1 Head of cauliflower
¾ Cup flour
¾ Cup Almond Milk (or other milk type)
1 Tsp paprika
2 Tsp garlic powder
1 Tsp salt
½ Tsp pepper
¼ Cup buffalo/hot sauce
2 Tbsp coconut oil (or preferred oil)
1 Tbsp honey
1. Preheat oven to 450˚F.
2. Break the head of cauliflower into florets.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and milk, and stir until well-combined.
4. Add the cauliflower to the batter, making sure each piece is evenly coated.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
6. In a small mixing bowl, combine the hot sauce, vegetable oil, and honey, and stir until evenly combined.
7. Brush the hot sauce mixture on cauliflower and bake for an additional 20 minutes.