1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, To grease the pan
2 Cups Brown Rice Crisps
1 Cup Almond Butter, partially melted
1 Cup Brown Rice Syrup
2 Scoops PROFI Protein Booster or PROFI Chocolate
2 Tsps Pure Vanilla Extract
1.. Grease a 9×9 inch pan with coconut oil.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the melted almond butter, brown rice syrup, PROFI Protein Booster & vanilla extract until it forms a dough-like consistency.
3. Add brown rice crisps to the almond butter mixture. Use your hands to gently fold the brown rice crisps into the mixture. Pour the mixture into the pan.
4. Using a spatula, spread the mixture out evenly and press into the pan so that the bars are compact.
5. Place the square pan into the freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes.
6. Use a sharp knife to cut treats into squares.