Recipe by Lavender+Lavish
Makes 12 servings | 10 minutes prep time, 30 minutes to bake
- 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Cacao Powder
- 2 tbsp Almond Butter + 2 more for drizzling
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil, Melted
- 1/4 cup Hazelnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Melted Chocolate
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1 scoop Chocolate PROFI Protein Powder*
- 1 tsp Maca
- 2 Flax Eggs (2 tbsp ground flax seeds with 6 tbsp water)
- Mix your ground flax with your water and set aside to gelatinize.
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave at 15 second intervals, or over a double boiler. Once melted add 1 tsp coconut oil and mix to combine.
- Whisk together your dry ingredients in one bowl and your wet ingredients in another.
- Add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients and fold together.
- Fold in your chopped hazelnuts, and chocolate chips.
- Place your brownie batter into a sprayed square pan or round cast iron pan.
- Swirl into the top of the batter 2 tbsp of almond butter.
- Preheat your oven to 350F and bake the brownies for 30 minutes.
- Allow the baked brownies to cook for 30 full minutes in their pan, if you don’t they won’t set properly!
- Top with drizzle chocolate, more hazelnuts and almond butter.